Trusted by Over 2200 Application Teams
We’re here to help
Logi is dedicated to helping software teams embed cutting-edge analytics that engage end-users and create value. Our customers know it. And so do the experts.
You’re in control
We’re here to help enhance your application, but it’s your show. You have complete control over the UX/UI including look, feel, and functionality. With Logi, you can:
- Easily match analytics to the rest of your branded application
- Incorporate third-party visualizations and controls, including jQuery
- Meet unique requirements with plug-ins to extend capabilities
Keep your data and infrastructure
You’ve invested a lot to get this far. We know. That’s why we’ve designed our products to leverage your infrastructure and work with your data in real-time, wherever it lives. Logi connects to:
- Relational databases including SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, and Progress OpenEdge
- Big data such as Amazon Redshift, HP Vertica, MongoDB, 1010Data, Hadoop (Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR), Snowflake, Google BigQuery, and Infobright
- Files including Excel, CSV, XML, and proprietary data sources
- Web services and cloud applications like SFDC, Hubspot, and Marketo
Security made simple
Security is everything. Logi uses your existing framework to enable single sign-on, multi-tenant deployments, and precise control over user access.
Easily embed predictive insights
End-users are expecting predictive analytics and insight capabilities more and more. Logi Predict is the only analytics solution designed to embed machine learning and artificial intelligence inside your application. It’s also easy to deploy and scale.
- You don’t need to understand statistical modeling, R, or Python
- You can embed intelligent workflows that let users take action or trigger a process without leaving the application
We are big fans of Logi. Beautiful and engaging analytics has been a key part of our growth over the last three years.Roger Woehl, Safety Chain Meet our Customers