Logi Analytics Platform
The only developer grade embedded analytics platform. Logi makes it easy to embed dashboards, reports, and self-service in your application.See a Demo
Connects to Any Data Source
Logi works with the data you have, wherever you have it. The platform connects to:
- Relational databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, Progress OpenEdge
- Big data: HP Vertica, Amazon Redshift, Hadoop (Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR), MongoDB, 1010Data, Infobright, Snowflake, Google BigQuery
- Files: XML, Excel, CSV, proprietary data sources
- Web services and cloud applications: SFDC, Hubspot, Marketo
Logi security is designed to embed in your application. Use your current security framework for single sign-on, multi-tenant deployments, and detailed control over user access.
You Control the User Experience
Logi gives developers total control over the application’s look, feel, and functionality.
- Use a custom-branded UI to match embedded analytics to the rest of your application
- Incorporate third-party visualizations and controls, including jQuery
- Extend capabilities and meet unique needs with plug-ins
Make Your Application Sticky
No need to leave the application or export data for further analysis. Logi keeps users in the application with modern features:
- Self-service analytics reduces your backlog of ad hoc requests and minimizes changes to the application
- Integrated workflow capabilities let users take action then and there
- Write-back means users can update the database without leaving your application
Designed to Scale
Logi scales with your server infrastructure. The lightweight web architecture supports on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployments and works with a range of servers.