Logi Analytics Platform
The only developer grade embedded analytics platform. Logi makes it easy to embed dashboards, reports, and self-service in your application.See a Demo
Connects to Any Data Source
Logi works with the data you have, wherever you have it. The platform connects to:
- Relational databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, Progress OpenEdge
- Big data: HP Vertica, Amazon Redshift, Hadoop (Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR), MongoDB, 1010Data, Infobright, Snowflake, Google BigQuery
- Files: XML, Excel, CSV, proprietary data sources
- Web services and cloud applications: SFDC, Hubspot, Marketo
Logi security is designed to embed in your application. Use your current security framework for single sign-on, multi-tenant deployments, and detailed control over user access.
You Control the User Experience
Logi gives developers total control over the application’s look, feel, and functionality.
- Use a custom-branded UI to match embedded analytics to the rest of your application
- Incorporate third-party visualizations and controls, including jQuery
- Extend capabilities and meet unique needs with plug-ins
Using Logi, we’ve developed a world-class analytics module that is hugely important to our customers.Geir Arnhoff, Dossier, CEO Meet our Customers
Make Your Application Sticky
No need to leave the application or export data for further analysis. Logi keeps users in the application with modern features:
- Self-service analytics reduces your backlog of ad hoc requests and minimizes changes to the application
- Integrated workflow capabilities let users take action then and there
- Write-back means users can update the database without leaving your application
Designed to Scale
Logi scales with your server infrastructure. The lightweight web architecture supports on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployments and works with a range of servers.