Provide embedded self-service as unique as your users
Users today require customizable analytics that fit their unique roles, skill level and data needs.
With embedded self-service, users can explore data, answer deeper questions, build their own visuals, dashboards, and reports and collaborate in and outside of the organization— all within your application.
Customize a self-service experience specifically tailored to your end users
- Define the level of data interactivity with precise controls over metrics, groups, filters, and sort
- Control over ad hoc analysis capabilities including drill-downs, zoom, filtering, actions, links, or visibility to underlying datasets
Empower your users to generate their own actionable insights
- Build visuals and customize virtually every element including colors, styling, axes, exports, and actions
- Users can play, rewind, pause, and fast forward to see the shape of data change over time with Data DVR
- Allow users to immediately view data from large-scale data sets, even while the query is still processing
Only 40% of users say their analytics application has self-service. – Hanover Research 2021Learn about embedded self-service