Deliver analytics within the context of your application
Logi Info disappears into your application. You have complete control over the look, feel, and functionality.
- Use a custom-branded UI to match embedded analytics to the rest of your application.
- Incorporate third-party visualizations and controls, including jQuery.
- Extend capabilities and meet unique needs with available plug-ins.
Connects to Any Data Source
Connect to any data source, without the need to build complex data models or data integration.
- Easy to display insights from all your data, across multiple databases, applications, and cloud services.
- Seamlessly connect to your database; Relational, Big Data, Files, and Web services.
- Direct Data Connection allows you to connect to your data in its current state to support faster product releases dashboards.
Multi-Tenancy Security allows you to create an application once and securely deploy it in the cloud or on-premises.
- Adaptive security uses your existing security model, eliminating extra development effort and ongoing maintenance for your team.
- Achieve single sign-on experience for your end users with precise control over user access.
- Limit access to individual records in the data, or securing different parts of the application, workﬂow, and capabilities.
Deploy Interactive Visualizations Rapidly
Our unique Elemental Design™ approach provides a code-free way to quickly create and deploy sophisticated Business Intelligence solutions.
- Complete with hundreds of pre-built elements, Logi Info delivers a simple drag-and-drop process for creating dashboards, reports, and advanced data visualizations.
- Self-service analytics reduces your backlog of ad hoc requests and minimizes changes to the application.
- Integrated workflow capabilities let users take the action then and there.
Update database with write-back without leaving your application.
We're in this together
Recognized as the leading embedded analytics platform, we’ve got the solutions you’re looking for.
Scales with your server infrastructure and supports on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployments.
What are you waiting for?
Check out the Logi demo and see what's possible!View Demo
Platform Data Sheet