The #Logi16 call for papers is officially open, and we’re on the hunt for awesome stories from the Logi community about the innovative applications you’ve built, the data culture you’ve fostered, and the lessons you’ve learned along the way!
In our opinion, the best sessions get under the hood and deepen practical knowledge. Best practices are great, but we also want to hear the nitty gritty details of how you created requirements, built and maintained apps, and enriched data.
Need some ideas? Here are some topics we’re looking for:
- Building a data-driven culture
- Customizing apps for specific users
- Integrating a complex security model
- Best practices for developing analytic apps, dashboards & reporting
- Attracting customers & other go-to-market lessons
- Creating an amazing user experience
- Solving high-value business problems with analytics
- BI Blueprint stories
- Supplementing an existing operational system with Logi
- The data problem – challenges with managing, aggregating, etc.
- Any other cool stuff you are building!
In other words, if you have hands-on experience and would like to present your unique perspective, we’d love to hear about it. And speaking at the conference is a surefire way to better connect with your peers and become more involved in the Logi community.
Interested in presenting? Submit your session idea here. Know someone who would make a great speaker? Invite them to share their story as well. But don’t wait too long – call for speakers closes June 1st!