Create, deploy, and maintain analytic applications that engage users and drive revenue. See a Logi demo

Logi News

Logi Analytics Named SIIA Software CODiE Award Finalist

By Logi Analytics | March 26, 2013
Share on LinkedIn Tweet about this on Twitter Share on Facebook

Last week, Logi Analytics’ flagship product, Logi Info, was named an SIIA Software CODiE Award finalist for Best Business Intelligence/Analytics Solution. This is the first time Logi Analytics-Logi Info has been named a CODiE finalist.

The SIIA CODiE Awards are the premier award for the software and information industries, and have been recognizing product excellence for 27 years. The awards have more than 75 categories and are organized by industry focus of Content, Education and Software. This year there were 27 software categories, including 12 new and updated categories that reflect the continued growth and evolution of cloud computing, mobile, big data, and video.

Logi Info is an agile information platform that enables companies to embed analytics directly into their business processes, systems, and applications, making it easier for business people to understand data, and put information to work. Embedded analytics lets a much larger number of people interact with information in the context of their job responsibilities, so they can make better business decisions.

Earlier this year, Logi Analytics released the latest version of Logi Info with several new capabilities:

  • Professional-grade design output – crisp and clean styling for charts, tables, and data visualizations that minimize clutter and maximize comprehension
  • New data visualizations – bullet graphs, sparklines, and balloon gauges that improve data understanding while using space efficiently
  • Mobile friendly design themes – dedicated styles for easier data presentation and interactivity on touch devices
  • Intuitive data exploration – interact directly with data visualizations to identify, investigate, and uncover critical relationships, patterns, and trends
  • Faster performance – a new ActiveSQL data layer that delivers faster analysis for large data sets
  • Advanced embedability – new API for quickly embedding analytics into internal and external facing Web and mobile business applications speeds up application development and simplifies deployment

The next round in the CODiE process is SIIA member voting.  SIIA members are tasked with reviewing the products and voting on what they believe is the best product in each category. Member voting counts for 20 percent of a nominated product’s overall score in the selection of winners; scores carried over from the first round review process accounts for the remaining 80 percent. Only active SIIA Members may vote in the second round. Member companies are provided one vote per company in each category within their designated interest area.

The team at Logi Analytics would like wish all CODiE finalists good luck in their respective categories, as well as thank all SIIA member companies in advance that voted for Logi Info to win Best BI/Analytics Solution.

 

About the Author

Logi Analytics is the leader in embedded analytics. We help team put business intelligence at the core of their organizations and products.

Subscribe to the latest articles, videos, and webinars from Logi.